[Resolved] Site Wide Header Vanished

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Site Wide Header Vanished

Home Forums Support Site Wide Header Vanished

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ema

Hello, I’d made a lovely sitewide header within Elements, which has has been working for months, but today has disappeared.
    I recently asked the hosting provider to update the version of PHP as they were running on 5.6, we are now on 7.2.
    To troubleshoot, I deleted the sitewide header in place, creating a new one, but still no joy.
    Any ideas?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you remove the coming soon so we can take a look?

Ema

Oh yes! I’ve removed this now.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry still seeing the coming soon – maybe a plugin caches needs clearing?

Ema

Apologies David, Live now.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Is this the header you are referring to?
    https://www.screencast.com/t/VpgN7Hrr

Ema

Hi Leo,
    no that’s a Soliloquay slideshow.

The site-wide header is set to appear above each of the different Therapies. Therapies> Acupuncture etc.. and pulls in from the featured image of each page. (the acupuncture page is set to the GP Feature image at the moment)
    I created this with GP Elements. It’s been there for around 6 months but today, just disappeared.

I’ve debugged but just got this :

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/sites/mulberryhouse.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/category-wise-search/category-wise-search.php on line 144 Notice: Constant WP_MEMORY_LIMIT already defined in /home/sites/mulberryhouse.co.uk/public_html/wp-config.php on line 93 Notice: Constant WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT already defined in /home/sites/mulberryhouse.co.uk/public_html/wp-config.php on line 94

I’ve asked the host to check Max Memory. The other plug-in category search I will look at.

Best Wishes Ema

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I was referring the header/navigation created from Elementor but I guess you are referring to the header element?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-element-overview/

The code isn’t showing up at all.

Do you still see those elements listed under Appearance > Elements?

Ema

Hi Leo, Apologies, I have worded this query incorrectly. I created the nav in Elementor, but I have created a ‘sitewide hero’ image to target the Therapies pages in ‘GP’s Elements’ which has disappeared.

Ema

It’s back Leo !

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome.

Glad to hear 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.