[Support request] Site VERY slow with generatepress, but…

Home Forums Support [Support request] Site VERY slow with generatepress, but…

Home Forums Support Site VERY slow with generatepress, but…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Filip

Im developing two sites on the same server(hosted with Vultr/Plesk, same droplet).

On this server i have two sites, both run generatepress.

One of them is blazing fast as expected, but the other one is SUPER slow in the front end. Backend wise its also very fast(dashboard etc).

My TTFB can be as high as 40 sec loading the homepage/innerpages. Any idea what might be wrong? I had another theme installed on this site before, removed it then installed generatepress. As far as i can remember it wasnt this slow at first when i started using generatepress but now its just insane. The other site on the SAME SERVER is blazing fast.

Filip

Site is behind coming soon so please PM me for login details

Siong Boon Lim

Hi,

My site is also very slow using generatepress.

There is also a text message on the very top of my homepage.
    “Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/siongboo/public_html/index.php:1) in /home/siongboo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-apps-login/core/core_google_apps_login.php on line 453”

I think I must have done something very wrong.
    My site is http://www.siongboon.com

Filip

I do not have that message tho.

Siong Boon Lim

I am thinking, mine is slow because of that message.
    I have many other generatepress site.
    This is the first time I encounter this.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Siong Boon Lim – that error is being caused by the google-apps-login plugin you’re using. If you continue to have speed issues, feel free to open a new topic with as many details as possible.

On this server i have two sites, both run generatepress.

One of them is blazing fast as expected, but the other one is SUPER slow in the front end.

This tells me there must be another factor causing the slowness. If GeneratePress is fast on one site and slow on another, it’s likely not GeneratePress.

Have you tried deactivating all of your other plugins to see if one of them is causing it? Feel free to send us the necessary login details to see your site: https://generatepress.com/contact

Be sure to mention this topic.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.