[Resolved] Site Title alignment in RTL site

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Site Title alignment in RTL site

Home Forums Support Site Title alignment in RTL site

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Esther

Hi
    I am working the the ‘Article’ template from your library, using Polylang for a bilingual site.
    On the English site the title in the header is on the left and the menu is on the right as expected. On the Hebrew site the menu is on the left, which is fine, but the title is somewhere in the middle rather than being on the right as I would expect it to be. The site is currently on a WAMP server so I can’t give a URL. I can send a picture if it helps.
    Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Screenshots don’t normally help in cases like this.

Any chance you can duplicate the problem on a staging server?

Or we can revisit the issue when it’s live – should be pretty easy to fix.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Esther

Leo
    I actually have another website that has the same issue. It only presents itself once I choose the ‘use navigation as a header’ option. It is built with GeneratePress but not the with the ‘Article’ template. The address is https://www.bakingwithettie.com
    Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Looks like it’s a bug.

Can you try this CSS for now?

.rtl .navigation-branding, .rtl .site-logo.mobile-header-logo {
        margin-right: 0;
    }
    .rtl .main-navigation:not(.grid-container):not(.mobile-header-navigation) .inside-navigation.grid-container .navigation-branding {
        margin-left: auto;
    }

Adding CSS: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-css/

Let me know πŸ™‚

Esther

So when I tried it on the live site that just moved everything to the right. I meant for the title only to move to the right and the menu to stay on the left. HOWEVER – when I tried it on the other website on the local server it worked! So basically my problem is solved. Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Looks like it’s working in the linked site above as well.

Let me know if you need another look πŸ™‚

Esther

Not quite. The website in English has the title on the left and the menu on the right. The website in Hebrew has the title on the right and the menu is attached to it. But like I said on the website I have locally the problem was resolved so all is well πŸ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ok sounds good πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.