[Support request] Site stops on mobile after update to last version

Home Forums Support [Support request] Site stops on mobile after update to last version

Home Forums Support Site stops on mobile after update to last version

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rafael

Hello Guys,

Today I updated the last version of GP Theme and GP Premium, but after i did it when i try to load pages in my website it sometimes stucks on page loading. Sometimes also it get stuck when I try to add a product to cart (ajax).

I’d also updated Woocommerce to v3.3.

Please, could you help me with that. It’s an e-commerce and 90% of the traffic come from mobile.

Regards,
    Rafael

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I’m not noticing any issues on desktop or mobile. Is it happening all the time for you? Which browser?

Rafael

Hello Tom,

I’m using Safari on iOS 11 for tests. I could not reproduce using desktop browsers.
    I realized that it happens most especially when there is some action that involves AJAX, such as putting or removing products from cart.
    It stucks the current page and even reloading.

Regards,
    Rafael

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Just played around on your site using my iPad and Safari for about 15 minutes and didn’t run into any issues.

Perhaps try clearing your browser cache? You seem to have quite a bit of javascript on the page from other plugins – there might be an error happening there somewhere?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.