[Support request] Site not mobile friendly; content wider than screen

Home Forums Support [Support request] Site not mobile friendly; content wider than screen

Home Forums Support Site not mobile friendly; content wider than screen

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Aaron

Hi, I have a problem with my website on mobile devices. when you enter my website via a mobile device, you see a white empty screen and you have to scroll a lot to the right to reach the content.
    tried so many solutions from internet forums and google to no avail.
    can you please give me a solution to this issue, it looks like something impossible to solve really.

Thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you try disabling JetPack plugin and then let me know so i can take a look.

Aaron

Hi David,
    Done.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Looking at your site there are several elements that are larger then the viewport size.
    The first three are related to adverts which are displaying at a minimum of 809px which means they are not responsive ads, which need to be changed in your ad service.

Thee rest are related to the Page Builder containers not being responsive either – this may be related to the adverts they contain. To debug remove the adverts temporarily to see if this fixes the layout.

Aaron

Hi David,
    I Didn’t know about it. Thanks.
    But I Disabled all adverts, yet, the problem persists.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Well this is puzzling.
    First thing there are a lot of errors displaying in the consoler, if you Right Click and Inspect and view the console tab. They need to be corrected at some point.

The issue i see is the #Document (Root Document) – which is the top level container that the entire page is loaded into is being displayed at several thousand pixels in width. The only javascript i can find that is doing anything with the #document is the mailchimp popup.

There must be a conflict either plugin related or any custom code that has been added.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.