[Resolved] Site logo on homepage not showing

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Site logo on homepage not showing

Home Forums Support Site logo on homepage not showing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Allison

Hey guys, so something weird is happening with a client production site I am working on. I tried to change the logo and when I did it disappeared from the homepage but shows up on all the other pages. Help!

Thanks!

Allison

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Hmm can’t see any obvious cause of this issue.

Can you try #1 here to eliminate any plugin conflicts first?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Allison

So I deactivated and re-activated all the plugins, nothing changed. I also made a new page and set it as the homepage and the logo still doesn’t show up, which means it’s an issue with setting any page as the homepage. I deactivated and re-activated GeneratePress and switched themes and switched back, although switching to another theme and setting a logo there, didn’t show the logo, on twenty-nineteen, and the other versions of the default theme. Checked out the console and nothing.. still need to look into error logs though. This certainly is odd. Any other suggestions I could try?

Thanks,

Allison

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So when you assign an existing page, let’s say the contact page, to the front page, the logo disappear as well?

Any custom functions added?

Allison

Hey,

Yes any page I set as the homepage the logo doesn’t appear on, and no custom functions added.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Strange – you’re sure there are no custom functions?

Do you have any Elements added to the site in “Appearance > Elements”?

Allison

*face palm* You were right, it was some function in there I didn’t set which was from an imported website template… Turned it off and the logo is back, thank you for poking me to check it again!

Darn human error.

Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you figured out ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.