[Resolved] Site library support

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Site library support

Home Forums Support Site library support

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by David.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael

Hi,
    I am looking to freshen up a site that uses a magazine style template. The GP Site Library offered Desptach which may work. I am wondering if the skins are getting updates and support as part of the GP package please?
    Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the Sites in our library are kept up to date and yes we provide support with any GP related issues. If there is something that isn’t working for you then we can assist.

To note we do not recommend installing a GP Site on a pre-built website, as the results may not be as expected. None of your existing content will be removed, but things such as logos, menus and widgets will get swapped, it will also install the Sites pages and Custom CSS along with any plugins. So conflicts are possible.

If you’re going to attempt it then make sure you have a backup or are working on a non production copy of the site. The alternative is to install the Site on a clean build and import your content.

Michael

Thanks for that, I’m thinking the site library is not what I need just now then as my sites are all current, not new ones. Will give it some thought.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.