[Support request] Site Library 403

Home Forums Support [Support request] Site Library 403

Home Forums Support Site Library 403

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gökhan

Hi there, when i try to install any theme from site library, it gives 403 forbidden error,where is normally “get started” button

Gökhan

and on exactly the same server,when i try to install a site from site library, i achieve seeing the get started button on site library page but on the new domain located on the same host, instead of “get started” button there is 403 forbidden text

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

sounds like a permissions error on that install. Can you check the error_log on your server to see if it provides any more information.

Gökhan

unfortunately,there is no error.log created, and as i said,same server,same chmod for all and same scripts installed on all,4 domains no problem but this one is having a problem,all files set to 644 and all folders to 755, manually checked it all, if you like i can provide you access to server and the site back end,feel free to have a look and confirm it all yourself, no plugins,nothing else is installed,default wordpress installation with only generatepress theme and gppremium plugin

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Any chance you can check with your hosting company first to see if they anything unusual?

Let me know 🙂

Gökhan

7 24 really,as i mentioned clearly,same server even under same account with another domain and i am the server admin

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, that’s strange. Same server? Shared server or VPS/dedicated?

403 would typically mean our server is rejecting your sites request.

Do both sites (the one working and the one not working) share the same IP address?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.