[Support request] Site Identy not working

Home Forums Support [Support request] Site Identy not working

Home Forums Support Site Identy not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cheryl

I just switched this site to Generate Press like my other sites but I can’t get the site identity to load here. My other sites work fine.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

What do you mean by it’s not working?

I can see the description showing on your site:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/bD6y5SZqxr

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

cheryl

When I’m in Customize I can’t get the site identify and icon to load

cheryl

At first wnen I loaded premium with my key and activated all the extra features I get, I couldn’t get Customize to load at all so I turned off all the features and activated them one by one. Copyright, Elements, Menu Plus, Sections and Typography are all acivated at this point and I can access Customize but still can’t access my pictures to load the site identiy

cheryl

I’ve deactivated all plugins except Really Simple SSL and I’m still not able to load a Site Identity. I’m using all the same plugins on my other sites for example ExecutiveSalesSupport.com and FollowUpSecretsBook.com

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm weird we haven’t had this problem before.

What happens when you click Site Identity? Are you getting any errors?

cheryl

I wasn’t even able to click into the box to access a picture for the header.
    Nothing was working so I’ve started to clone the site in a staging area. I was able to insert site identity. My only fear is that I’ll lose my Google love when I switch out my current 8 year old site.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Make sure you are using the latest version of WordPress, GeneratePress theme and GP premium.

If you are still having trouble, then try #1 here to eliminate any plugin conflicts:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

Let me know if this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.