[Resolved] Site header Logo or Nav Logo

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Site header Logo or Nav Logo

Home Forums Support Site header Logo or Nav Logo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christian

Hi, I need some help. I uploaded a navigation logo with the Sticky + Static option but i have 2 problems. The first one is that the logo is too small in tablet but perfect size in Mobile. The second one is that i want to have the option to get the Logo in the middle instead of the left (in tablet also). To solve it I’m thinking on using the Site Identity Logo (and also insert the navigation logo on sticky), but my main problem when i do it, is that when it changes to sticky, the position of the nav bar + logo changes (it adds some Left and Right Padding different to the Header).

So, which option do you think it’s better to use? The Nav Logo + Sticky and Static Option or the Site identity + Nav Logo + Sticky Option? In the first case, i would need to know how to get the Logo in the middle and make it bigger (for tablet) and in the second, how to change the padding for Sticky Navigation.

Thanks, and sorry if i’ve made it too confusing, but i’d like to know which is the better option.

EDIT: I guess i made a mess of my question. Now I’ve put the link, it’s a web in progress. If you see the navigation, it’s full width and i would like to set some padding to the right and left (just 40px to each side). I don’t want it to set to Contained since it goes too much to the center. Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m not 100% sure I understand

Any chance you can link us to the site in question so we can see what you have so far?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

Let me know 🙂

Christian

Thanks, i edited it.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

try this CSS:

.inside-navigation {
        padding: 0 2%;
    }
    Christian

Thanks so much to both of you! That solved it!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad we could help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.