[Support request] SITE HEADER

Home Forums Support [Support request] SITE HEADER

Home Forums Support SITE HEADER

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Yancey

the main reason I purchased this product was the representation of EASE OF USE. IE, easy customization of things like the HEADER! Yet after purchase, download, installs, i get hit with things called hooks and elements. deactivate this, now add html that…. Instead SIMPLE and STRAIGHT to the point step by step instructions on changing the look and feel of the HEADER. Which also by the I don’t recall anything in the sales copy about a propitiatory GeneratePress theme. I anticipated I’d be able to use my own preferred theme.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Elements are definitely on the more advanced side of things. They’re awesome but require some learning.

Have you tried altering the header in the Customizer yet? Our videos mostly show our Customizer options, which are more straight forward.

What kind of customizations are you trying to achieve?

Let us know ๐Ÿ™‚

Yancey

Hello,
    Thanks for the prompt reply. After 3 days of battling DIVI and BeTheme to built a quick functional site for my Family Reunion I’m a little drained. I really don’t have time for extended training that’s why I read the reviews and purchased GeneratePress vs others like Genesis.

Thanks again, for your assistance.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem – if you need help achieving something specific, let us know. We’re happy to help ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.