[Resolved] Single product page displays properly with GeneratePress but not with GP Premium

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Single product page displays properly with GeneratePress but not with GP Premium

Home Forums Support Single product page displays properly with GeneratePress but not with GP Premium

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    QGOTV

With the free GeneratePress version, my single product page looked normal – image to the left, title and price to the right, add to cart button under price. When I activated GP Premium with no other changes to plugins, etc, the single product page shows an image that takes up the entire space that used to be the image, title, price, button and related products area. The title and other words are only showing to the far right with one letter per line and runs all the way down the right side of the enormous image. When GP Premium is deactivated, the products show normally.

Here is how I discovered it was my paid version of GP Premium. First, I followed recommendations to change themes and found out that the product page looked normal so that made a difference. Ithen re-activated my free GeneratePress theme back. Next, I deactivated all plugins except Woocommerce. I had to add back in my ssl plugin next. Then, I activated the membership plugins and checked the product page. Still good. That is when I re-activated the GP Premium plugin and found it broke the product page. I deactivated and re-activated and yep, that weas the plugin that was breaking the page. All the other plugins were then re-activated one by one with no further breakage to the free version.
    Please advise.
    Thank you.
    Penny

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you link us to a product page with GP Premium activated so we can see what the issue is?

QGOTV

Our site is a members only site but I have created a test product. Click the menu item: Test Product. I have the GP Premium activated at the moment so you can see what it does.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

In Customizer > Layout > Woocommerce – reduce the Product Image Area Width % its currently set at 95%.

QGOTV

That did it! Thank you so much.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.