[Resolved] Simple menu and site link in mobile menu

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Simple menu and site link in mobile menu

Home Forums Support Simple menu and site link in mobile menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mike

Struggling with getting a simple compact mobile header. I want the menu burger and a linked text site title, on the same line, in a slim header.

The theme is Marketer.

I am close with mobile header on, navigation search disabled, and text title inserted using the snippet from “Add HTML to mobile header”.

It looks fine in the Customizer phone preview, with menu on left and title on right (using float:right in the title snippet). HOWEVER, the title is not all the way to the right on my phone (Android, Firefox, Galaxy S8), more like a bit right of centered.

Ideally, I’d like the title left, menu right, but if I could just get the title all the way right for now, that’d be fine.

Thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

on the link you have provided the site is not using the mobile header? Can you confirm?

Mike

Sorry, mobile header is on now. Everything is exactly as described in the OP.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try this CSS:

#mobile-header .mobile-bar-items {
        margin-left: auto;
    }
    Mike

Nice! Worked perfectly. Thanks!

Comment: Hopefully helpful, I’ve converted five blogs to GP so far, and each time, getting a simple mobile header has taken up a disproportionate amount of time, between me going through settings, trying my own tweaks, then half the time contacted you. I just switched a blog where I’d spent endless hours messing with Genesis and a premium theme, and still not getting what I felt was a basic decent set-up. In GP, I had everything I wanted in an hour or so, using the Sider theme – EXCEPT, I spent another hour or so on the header in mobile view (I think I didn’t end up using Mobile Header on that one).

As always, GP is awesome.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome – great to hear feedback. I’ll bring this to Tom’s attention.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.