- This topic has 24 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by David.
October 26, 2020 at 8:11 am #1504943DavidStaffCustomer Support
Grids will automatically create new rows if you continue to add grid items.
I would suggest the following:
1. Create a new Grid with a single Grid item.
2. Set its Width to 50%.
3. Add your image and link etc.
4. Adjust the image size etc. to achieve the style you want.
5. Then click the + icon (x 5) in the grid items toolbar to duplicate the grid until you have your 2 x 3 layout.
6. Then simply update each image and link.October 26, 2020 at 9:26 am #1505035Jatin
Hi David. I managed to adjust it now so its fine. I Created the Sidebar and placed it to the page as in the private box but when i open the page on mobile all the icons are in a single line and does not follow the column layout as set on the desktop ?October 26, 2020 at 9:34 am #1505045DavidStaffCustomer SupportOctober 26, 2020 at 9:43 am #1505059Jatin
Can you please guide me here. I tried to change the width but its applying to desktop as well. Screenshot shared. Is it possible to have 2 column layout on Desktop and 3 x 2 on mobile…October 26, 2020 at 6:31 pm #1505542ElvinStaffCustomer SupportOctober 30, 2020 at 3:20 am #1510656Jatin
Thanks. This worked.October 31, 2020 at 10:09 am #1512607Jatin
Hi Elvin, The layout is fine and i used the instructions which was shared by David to create a hook and display it before the siderbar which i have done it but it leaves no gaps between the widgets as you can see in the screenshot.
as you can see the left screenshot there is no gap between the subscription box and custom sidebar but the normal widgets have some space by default. Is there a way to add some space when i display my custom siderbar.October 31, 2020 at 11:29 am #1512715TomLead DeveloperLead DeveloperNovember 1, 2020 at 3:30 am #1513185Jatin
Sorry where is this option. Can you please advise.Thanks.November 1, 2020 at 7:14 am #1513363DavidStaffCustomer Support
Select the Container Block, and in the Setting Sidebar under Spacing.
More info here:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.