[Support request] Show private products for user role 'customers' in Woo

Home Forums Support [Support request] Show private products for user role 'customers' in Woo

Home Forums Support Show private products for user role 'customers' in Woo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marinex

Hi guys. This is not really GP related – or is it?
    My plan was to show products in my shop marked as ‘private’ in Woocommerce for the user role customer. I actually bought the plugin https://www.role-editor.com/ because I heard good things about it before.
    Anyhow, I couldn’t make it work and the author told me: “It may depend from a theme also. I may test your theme if you share it with me”.

I pretty much told him I use the best theme ever made and he can just download it from anywhere to test himself.

Now back to my question, can anyone help me achieve this with some PHP and or magic? I’m thinking I don’t even need a plugin for this, could be wrong though..

Regards, Fredrik

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

To answer the question that the author thinks there is a theme issue, you can simply test by temporarily activating a twenty series WP theme to see if you can implement it without issue.

As for your question, you will need to consult WooCommerce’ support. GP’s Woo add-on only provides styling options for Woo pages and does not interfere with its functionality.

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.