[Support request] several issues after installing a library

Home Forums Support [Support request] several issues after installing a library

Home Forums Support several issues after installing a library

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yanuaria

After I installed a library, the picture in the home page looks good on the desktop but not on mobile. on my Iphone it shows is cutter by a half. How can I fix that?

2. Some of my feature images also on mobile, doesn’t have a margin on the side. how do I add margin there? I also tried to remove the entire featured images from all my post but doesn’t work. how can I fix that?

3. the width of all my post, are set for tablet mode on a desktop view so it is too narrow. on mobile look right dough. how can increase the width on the side of each post?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

1. The image is a background image, so it will only show what’s possible in the space that’s available. For example, if you want to show more of the image width-wise, the height will need to reduce, and it will cause a white space below the image.

2. Did you fix this issue? I’m not seeing it. If not, is there a specific page I should be looking at?

3. I’m not too sure what you mean. Are you wanting the posts to be wider on tablet? If so, would forcing them to be full width work?

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.