[Support request] Settings for Kadence and other (columns) Gutenberg blocks?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Settings for Kadence and other (columns) Gutenberg blocks?

Home Forums Support Settings for Kadence and other (columns) Gutenberg blocks?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    blackbird

Hi I read this good post about how to make GP and Elementor work well together https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/guidelines-to-use-elementor-with-generatepress/

It made me think if there is also some specific settings and things to do, or not-to-do, when using all new kinds of Gutenberg Blocks for columns and sections, like Kadence. They all have a lot of typographic settings, icons, paddings, margins…

Do you have any good advice what one should avoid to do in blocks settings because it is better to keep it in GP? Or if something should be removed/inactivated in GP because it disturbs common block settings…?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

To be honest I haven’t used Kadence block much to be able to offer some meaningful suggestions.

Generally, if the setting needs to be applied globally then GP’s settings should be used.

If you want different paddings or typography in each block then that should be handled by the block plugin itself as GP doesn’t have the ability to do that.

Hope this somewhat helps and let me know if you have any specific questions 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.