[Support request] Setting front page to static

Home Forums Support [Support request] Setting front page to static

Home Forums Support Setting front page to static

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Jorge

Hello
    I have searched all over the customizer, but I cannot find how to set the front page to static.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That’s a WordPress setting so this should help:
    https://wordpress.org/support/article/settings-reading-screen/

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Jorge

Hi Leo
    Thanks for your intentions. But believed it or not, there is NO option in the reading settings on my WordPress for this. I am very surprised. I don’t know why????

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for your intentions. But believed it or not, there is NO option in the reading settings on my WordPress for this. I am very surprised. I donโ€™t know why????

That’s unusual. All WordPress installations should have this option. It’s a core function.

Are you using an Administrator account when accessing the backend? It’s possible that you’re not seeing it because you’re using an account with limited access.

Jorge

Hi Elvin
    Thanks for the remark. I have all the permission, and I am also very surprised,

Jorge

Jorge

Sorry. I cannot send you an image from the reading section:
    Is there any form to send an image?

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Here’s our recommended way of sharing images in the forum – https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#uploading-screenshots

Can you try disabling ALL plugins and see if the setting appears?

Jorge

Hi

I have deactivated all plugins and downgraded and later upgraded the version of WordPress, but still the same problem.???

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Do you have multiple WordPress sites installed in one server? Are the rest of the sites having the same issue?

Note: This isn’t something the theme controls. You may have to ask your site’s hosting service provider to check some permissions. ๐Ÿ˜€

Jorge

Thanks. I will ask the hosting

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Let us know how it goes. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.