[Resolved] Separated footer container

Home Forums Support Separated footer container

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    epickenyan

Hi. Would it be possible to achieve separated footer containers like on this site?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I would think we could achieved that with the GP Footer widgets and some CSS. Would need to see your specific site to test.

epickenyan

I included the link in the original post. Second, I noticed the menu is overflowing in the WordPress Customizer (choose the mobile option) with the latest version of WordPress and GP when the word ‘menu’ is included in the mobile menu label http://prntscr.com/nsg2zr. I don’t know if you can replicate that on your end? Seems it overflows when the title exceeds 8 characters

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try this CSS for desktop:

@media (min-width: 1024px) {
        #footer-widgets {
            padding: 0;
            background-color: transparent;
        }

.site-footer .footer-widgets-container .inside-footer-widgets {
            margin: 0;
        }

.site-footer .footer-widgets-container .inner-padding {
            padding: 0;
        }

.inside-footer-widgets>div {
            width: calc(50% - 10px);
        }

.inside-footer-widgets>div:first-child {
            margin-right: 10px;
        }

.inside-footer-widgets>div:last-child {
            margin-left: 10px;
            padding: 10px;
            background-color: #fff;
        }
    }

i am not sure i know what you mean with the Menu in Customizer – is this only in the Customizer or on the front end?
    The customizer uses Javascript to create the display you see so its not 100% accurate and some glitches do occur.

epickenyan

Thanks for the CSS. Yes, it is the WordPress customizer itself on the front end that is showing that issue. If I may also ask, I see a lot of wpsb entries in my database (I am trying to clean it up) in the wp_postmeta table. I used the WordPress Show Posts plugin before going premium and I was wondering if these entries are used by GP premium or can I delete them?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

In order to stop the Menu Toggle from wrapping to another line you would need to reduce the font sizing in the Mobile Header…. we can help with some CSS if you want to give that a go – i hope i understood the problem correctly.

I believe the sb stands for structured blogging so those database entries could come from any number of plugins. I wouldn’t go deleting any of them on a live server without knowing exactly what they are

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.