[Support request] Semi-blurry logo across all devices

Home Forums Support [Support request] Semi-blurry logo across all devices

Home Forums Support Semi-blurry logo across all devices

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by David.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Devin

My logo is showing up slightly blurry compared to the original PNG when uploaded onto my site. In rare occasions It’ll appear clearly but most times, it’s not. I’ve tried viewing the logo in incognito mode but am experiencing the same issue. I have shortpixel, but the logo blurs before shortpixel even gets the chance to optimize it. I’ve tried having someone recreate the logo as well, but no luck.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Devin,

May you kindly provide the link to the page which has the image in question?

Can you also include a screenshot of the image?

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#uploading-screenshots

Hope to hear from you soon. 🙂

Devin

Yes, I’ve linked the site and screenshot in the private section. For some reason the logo is showing up clearly on incognito today, but only on desktop. For mobile and tablet, it’s still showing up blurry. The logo is blurry on all pages.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I can’t explain why you see a difference on the non-incognito browser. But on my Mac it looks the same as your incognito screenshot if not a little better.

The problem with pngs for that kinda of design you’re going to get some interpolation and on upload WP throws a little compression on top to make matters a little worse.

How was the original image created ? Do you have a SVG Vector image ?

Devin

I’m seeing what the issue is now. I have optimization settings configured on my end that I completely forgot about that are causing the blur. Sorry about that.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear you found the issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.