[Resolved] Selected Menu Design

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Selected Menu Design

Home Forums Support Selected Menu Design

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by David.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    iamarghya

for navigation menu I have designed the hover effect when we hover this will create a underline but for selected the menu I want a same design when I select the menu there will be a underline or any other design by which readers can understand what menu they have selected. can u provide me the help?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the page in question?

You can use the private information field:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#private-information

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

iamarghya

I am sorry I managed to solve this problem thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear ๐Ÿ™‚

iamarghya

sorry, I tried to find the relevant website I couldn’t find it now but I found the basics. so in generatepress when a menu hovers it turns blue and I want that when I click the menu it creates a fixed underline, check my website menu hover design I want the same design when the menu is selected.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you have this CSS:

.main-navigation .menu > .menu-item.current-menu-ancestor > a::after, .main-navigation .menu > .menu-item > a:hover::after {
        width: 70%;
    }

change it to:

.main-navigation .menu > .menu-item.current-menu-item > a::after, .main-navigation .menu > .menu-item > a:hover::after {
        width: 70%;
    }
    iamarghya

Yep it worked thank you so much

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.