[Resolved] Search console is reading my Navigation twice

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Search console is reading my Navigation twice

Home Forums Support Search console is reading my Navigation twice

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Hemant

I ran a quick mobile test on google search console and there it read my navigation menu two times.. In order to reproduce this issue simply go to https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly and type https://fatlossplanner.com and there you will be able to see in the results section that google is reading the menu bar twice…

I just brought a premium today and it broke my site it seems 🙁

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Googles mobile friendly ( and page speed test ) is really unpredictable, i just ran your site and got this result:

Mobile Test

Hemant

Strange.. For me it still shows not mobile friendly error… Can you check it from your computer instead of mobile device? Also the the screen shot that Google generates is so weird…

Hemant

The screens hot in search console behaves as if it’s not able to load the codes properly

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

That test was done on my Desktop.I just re-ran the test, i always do it twice as first pass it generally misses all the style sheets and scripts.

For a better test, open the page in Chrome > Right Click > Inspect and look for the Audit tab ( it may be hidden in the 3 dot menu ). Run that for mobile. It will provide a much better analysis of your site.

Hemant

Did you notice any errors or issues with the css or scripts in your checks..

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

No errors or issues. The mobile friendly tool is just bad at gathering all the stylesheets and scripts. Its very hit and miss.

Back to your original question regarding Navigation being read twice. This is because the Theme is responsive it Loads the Destkop and Mobile menu and hides them for each device type. Again this is not an issue.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.