[Resolved] Same desktop and mobile header like woorkup.com

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Same desktop and mobile header like woorkup.com

Home Forums Support Same desktop and mobile header like woorkup.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daniel

What generatepress settings and custom code give same mobile and desktop logo navigation look like woorkup.com ?

Now I dont need CSS details, just main code, and I get it mobile is standard look with logo above the header but on desktop I cant get svg to allign with menu, unless I turn on navigation as header but if I do it also on mobile logo goes into navigation.

I am almost sure woorkup.com does not use menuplus and has another way to get svg logo in navigation which explains standard header on mobile.

I will have a wide logo and it wont look good with other settings.

Now I tried to hook into PHP but this did not work nicely, also with CSS and other settings I did not get both headers to look like it. PLEASE HELP, its only thing holding up my launch and if that is fixed I stick to GP premium forever. Now above is not easy but I bet Tom can solve it in minutes while it will cost me months. I am okay on adding PHP if needed. Rest is all perfect in GPpremium.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Woorkup actually uses the standard site header ( aligned left ), with minimal padding and the Primary Navigation set to float right. The Navigation menu item height has also been set to match the height of their logo.

It really does require a logo to suit those settings.

If you can link me to your site then i can take a look

Daniel

David

You are right and you saved me days, as absolutely no need to dive into PHP and mostly not even CSS.
    This theme and your support is amazing.

Now for those who have a color on the menu once you float it right, you notice a break between logo and navigation, but by adjusting the menu size, padding and very important to color the .site-header in similar color, all will line up nicely.

I almost gave up, trying to fix stuff in PHP, while the solution was much easier. To be honest I like GP so much, I have to recommend it highly on my blog. Please keep up the good work, and as per my experience there is no theme which compares to this theme quality and support.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome – so glad to be of help. And really appreciate the great feedback!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.