[Support request] Running with Marketer and wondering what size can I have on the logo?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Running with Marketer and wondering what size can I have on the logo?

Home Forums Support Running with Marketer and wondering what size can I have on the logo?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Patrik

Hey!

I’m running with Marketer and wondering what size can I have on the logo? πŸ™‚ I know that the site is slower if the browser needs to reduce the image, so want the right size from the beginning. πŸ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

There aren’t any restrictions on logo size. It’s more about personal preference.

The logo height in Marketer inherit the settings in menu item height:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/menu-item-height-width/

Let me know if this helps πŸ™‚

Patrik

Sorry for stupid question.. So if height is 50, I’ll make a 50 height image? πŸ™‚ And how does the width work? πŸ™‚ I’ll see what’s working on my computer and on my mobile phone?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yes that should work.

There is also a 10px padding applied around the navigation logo but can be removed with CSS if you prefer. Just let me know.

Normally you can’t specify a height and width as your logo would be out of shape/scale.

Patrik

Thanks for the reply! It looks good, but the only thing I’m afraid of is that the page will be slow if the image has to be adjusted by the browser. πŸ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

The impact should be minimal πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.