[Support request] RTL Solution with GP customizer

Home Forums Support [Support request] RTL Solution with GP customizer

Home Forums Support RTL Solution with GP customizer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    arabsworks

Dear Tom,

As per your request…. here:
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/rtl-logo-and-menu-position-for-multilingual-site-using-wpml/#post-366997

The menu bar for RTL language home button start from right to left as opposite to LTR which is from left to right , this request you will see from many RTL members so the logic which we hope to help permanently resolve this issue:

1- Setup GP to reflect the direction if ( LTR = English = primary or RTL = Arabic = secondary ) and vice versa.
    2- If GP+RTL+WPML active the direction should include (logo – site title – site tagline ) for Desktop – Tablet – Mobile.
    3- Preferably better to have the flexibility and possibility to change this from the site identity itself for example ;
    – IF RTL logo in the left ( site title – site tagline ) in the right
    – IF RTL logo in the right ( site title – site tagline ) in the left.
    – Main menu bar for RTL language home button ALWAYS start from right.

What I mean is to have the flexibility and the possibility on doing the above through GP customizer.

With many many Thanks,

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner!

1. Can you explain this a bit more? Not sure I understand.

2. Currently the order of these items are stacked – not horizontal, so there isn’t a different order for LTR vs RTL.

3. Can you show me an example of a default RTL website with your menu items added? I’d like to see how I would make sure the home button was always on the far right.

Really appreciate your help with this – making this better in RTL languages is definitely important to me 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.