[Resolved] Right Sidebar Suddenly Displaying After Content

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Right Sidebar Suddenly Displaying After Content

Home Forums Support Right Sidebar Suddenly Displaying After Content

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cam

Hello

After I published my latest post, the right sidebar on all of my single posts has moved below the post.

The width of the main and sidebar containers hasn’t changed. So there’s empty space on the right of my page with the longgg sidebar stacked below the post container.

It’s only happening on single posts. Archives is displaying correctly with the sidebar on the right. And on my homepage, although I’m not using a sidebar, I turned it on to test and it displayed just fine for the test.

I don’t think I changed anything but I must have done something and I can’t figure it out.

I have the layout settings set to Content/Sidebar. I don’t have Sections turned on.

I used Elementor to build this last post. I’ve used it on some of my previous posts but not all so I don’t think that’s the cause but thought it’s worth mentioning just in case it caused the problem.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you try #1 here to eliminate any plugin conflicts first?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Cam

Hi Leo

I have found the culprit! It was a plugin issue but the plugin itself isn’t the problem – I had incorrectly modified a script that the plugin uses which caused the whole thing to shift below the content.

Thanks for your help!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.