[Resolved] Revisions Disappeared. Anyone Else?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Revisions Disappeared. Anyone Else?

Home Forums Support Revisions Disappeared. Anyone Else?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ian

At this moment, I am not sure where the issue is but given there are so many helpful users here, let me give this a try. I recently changed one site to GPP and building out a re-launch with it. Noticed Beaver Builder no longer show revisions inside the builder. Thought it may be a BB issue. Then went to Edit Page inside WordPress and normally, I would see Revisions between Status & Visibility and Permalinks. But in this particular site with GPP, I no longer have Revisions.

Again, not sure where the problem lies. Was developing this site and pretty sure I used Revisions before I moved to GPP. Maybe a coincidence?

Spun up the dev site (manually) in a similar way that I have done hundreds of times. Maybe something in the dB broke during the spin up?

Anyone else experience this or know what may cause WP to lose revisions?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

We haven’t had this issue reported.

GP doesn’t deal with the editor side of things at all so it’s unlikely the cause of the error.

Might be good to check with BB support first?

You could also try to disable all plugins to see if there is a conflict somewhere.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Ian

I should have tried to disable plugins from the get go. Thanks Leo! Turns out it was the Webcraftic Clearfy plugin that the web host installed to control heartbeat.

This is solved now, thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.