[Support request] Responsive Calendar

Home Forums Support [Support request] Responsive Calendar

Home Forums Support Responsive Calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brian

Hi,

I am doing a website for 3 churches and I need to have some sort of a calendar on each of them. Which would be the better of the lot from your point of view? I have tried a few and have found problems with them all sadly. They are:

• Events Calendar – Unable to display time in quarter hours e.g. 10:45
    • All in one Timely Calendar – adds text to the robots.txt file which discourages google from indexing the site, which in turn comes up on search console
    • Modern Events Calendar Lite – This is a good plugin but it adds warnings search console which says that there are missing fields. I raised this with the developer and am waithing for a response, but i am not holding my breath!

Sorry to ask you dump this on you, but I am after searching the web to no avail.

Kind Regards,

Brian Thompson

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Brian,

Sorry we don’t really have any suggestions for Calendar plugin.

I would recommend mentioning each issue to each of the plugin author and see if they are able to help.

Brian

Hi,

i have sort of sorted the problem out. i have found a way around the events calendar quarter hours issue. if i type in the time it works. the only thing i am wondering is, how do i edit the css?

Kind Regards,

Brian Thompson

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You could try using browser inspect to see the CSS associated with the elements you want to modify or check with the plugin author to see if they are able to help 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.