[Support request] Replace featured image as header background on specific pages

Home Forums Support [Support request] Replace featured image as header background on specific pages

Home Forums Support Replace featured image as header background on specific pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Neal

Hi Support,

I’ve been working through Elements > Header but can’t seem to crack this.

I’m looking to replace the header background image on a few specific pages with something other than the page’s featured image.

Is it possible to do this?

Thanks!

Neal

GP Premium 1.7.2
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

in the Header Element you have the choice to display a Custom Image background instead of the Featured Image. Let me know if thats what you’re trying to achieve.

Neal

Hi David,

Thanks for coming back to me. I had set the image to Custom Image background and toggles Merge and Not Merge and a few other thinsg but no luck. I have the Display Rules also set to Pages > Name of specific page.

Thanks,

Neal

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Do you have anything added to the Hero content? There must be something in there for it to work, you can add a HTML Comment e.g <!-- page hero --> if you don’t want any content displayed.
    You must also set the vertical padding to give the header some height.

Neal

Hi David,

Thanks for your help, with your info and removing some other elements that were causing a conflict, I managed to solve it.

Much appreciated,

Neal

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Great to hear. Glad to be of help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.