[Support request] Renewed License

Home Forums Support [Support request] Renewed License

Home Forums Support Renewed License

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Dinesh

Hello,

I renewed my GP licence and got a zip file. do I need to reinstall the zip file to renew my license, how does the renewal process work?

Regards

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Dinesh,

You won’t need to reninstall the plugin after an update on any existing sites.

David

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Our system doesn’t handle renewal payments great – it sends the regular purchase email for some reason.

Once you renew your license key, there’s nothing else you need to do πŸ™‚

Dinesh

Thanks David & Tom,

So to renew my license key I need to copy the new license, then go to Appearance -> generate press -> put the new license on the right hand side -> hit save?

Regards

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Dinesh,

if you’re having trouble updating then yes.

David

Cathy

Hello – based o this thread, it sounds like you ONLY need to input the new license key if you’re having trouble updating Generate Press. Is that correct?

Thanks!
    Cathy

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That is correct πŸ™‚

Cathy

Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

Alejandro

I bought the premium GP license on January 9, 2018. I currently have two sites with this license, but I want to know if I should renew it annually or have it unlimited?

If I’m going to host client sites and my personal sites, should I buy another license?

thanks friends !

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

We don’t currently have a lifetime license.

You’ll want to renew that license when the time comes. Of course, you can renew it now and it will extend it until January 9, 2019.

We always suggest that you purchase a separate license for your clients, as it puts the ball in their court when it comes to renewing. It also gives them access to our support forum if they need it.

Let me know if you need more info πŸ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.