[Support request] Remove white space between Menu and first Element Pro Section

Home Forums Support [Support request] Remove white space between Menu and first Element Pro Section

Home Forums Support Remove white space between Menu and first Element Pro Section

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Curt

I want to remove the white space between Menu and first Element Pro Section. I don’t know why I can’t because I did it on my other site – https://redwoodbaptistchurch.com/.

I can’t show you my site because I’m building it on Flywheel, but it is in he same pattern as the above site. In the redwood baptist church site, right below the menu are three columns through Elementor Pro and then Sunday Services.

On the site I’m building now for some odd reason I have a big white where I have those 3 columns. The problem that I have might be within Elementor Pro, I don’t know. Either way, I know the problem is not with the theme or Elementor, I’m just missing something.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Issues like this are really tough to identify without seeing the site live.

Any chance you can duplicate it on a live server or we can revisit the issue when it’s live?

Should only take us a second once we have something live to look at ๐Ÿ™‚

Curt

Leo,

I’ll have to get back to you when I have it live, if I haven’t figured it out. Thanks for the response.

Curt

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds good.

We will be here ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.