[Resolved] Remove "Add to Cart" from specific pages – but not everywhere

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Remove "Add to Cart" from specific pages – but not everywhere

Home Forums Support Remove "Add to Cart" from specific pages – but not everywhere

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ian

I’ve searched the forum and can’t seem to find an answer to this specific need…
    My customer sells fabric and her customers can order it in lengths that are multiples of .25 yard from .25 to infinity.
    We want the buyer to be able to choose the fabric they want, then choose the length they wish to purchase.
    When they go to the pages that list the many fabrics (see cited URL) they see them listed with “Add to Cart” buttons beneath each item. If they click one of these buttons, .25 yards of that fabric are added to the cart. We don’t want that because they then have to go into the cart and edit the length. I’d rather eliminate all of these Add to Cart buttons from these pages entirely, forcing the buyer to click on the fabric item and then choose the length from the resulting product page.
    However, once someone has chosen a fabric and gone to that product page to choose the length, there is another Add to Cart button on that page that we definitely want to keep!
    What I’ve found is that most of the solutions to this quandary seem to remove the Add to Cart button from everywhere – and I only want it gone from the multi-product pages.
    Can this be done with a tweak?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you give this CSS a shot?

.archive.woocommerce ul.products li.product .button {
        display: none;
    }

Adding CSS: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-css/

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Ian

Seems to have done the trick, Leo!

Thanks and blessings.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.