[Support request] Recently renewed pro-version and now website shows a blank white page

Home Forums Support [Support request] Recently renewed pro-version and now website shows a blank white page

Home Forums Support Recently renewed pro-version and now website shows a blank white page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Doug

I’ve went through and made sure all plug-ins and stuff are updated.

The auto website checker shows everything is fine.

I asked my hosting service and I was told i had outdated plug-ins and the person deleted them and told me to re-install them.

But there is one that shows up under plug-ins, under the install plug-ins – when i click it, it shows a Elementor Addons and Widgets – Source WordPress repository – Type recommended – Version n/a – Status Not installed

Underneath the Elementor Addon’s and Widgets it has “install” if i click that the page goes almost all grey and top left corner says “Something went wrong with the plugin API.”

If i try and select the plug-in by checking the box to the left, or the plug-in box above or below, and select from the drop down options for bulk options, there is install, update, activate, but no uninstall or delete option.

If i choose install – and hit apply – i get “Something went wrong with the plugin API.”

If i choose update – and hit apply – it says “No plugins are available to be updated at this time.”

If i choose activate – and hit apply – it says “One of the plugins is invalid.” – and that’s the issue i guess. But there’s no option to delete it. And this Elementor Addons and Widgets plug-in doesn’t show up on the main list of plug-ins, only under this “install” tab. And yet i can’t uninstall it and/or delete it.

I made sure the server was updated to newest PHP.

I just don’t understand it. Which is totally reasonable because i’m not tech savvy at all. But all i know is that the site has loaded for years, and now since my recent renewal for pro – the page is all blank, just a white page. But in my dashboard it shows i have everything installed and no errors or warnings. And my pages and posts are there.

http://www.funnypeoplebooks.com

Any ideas?

Fernando
    Customer Support
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.