[Resolved] Recent update bug responsive sandwich mobile menu goes on a new line…

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Recent update bug responsive sandwich mobile menu goes on a new line…

Home Forums Support Recent update bug responsive sandwich mobile menu goes on a new line…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin

Hello guys,

Super annoying bug in a recent update (unless I didn’t see it before which I highly doubt) : Basically the sandwich responsive mobile menu goes on a new line:

https://screencast.com/t/PrLjW8ez8lH3

In the past I could have the sandwich and the word “Menu” on it’s side, now even if I only show the sandwich, it still goes on a new line.

Hopefully it’ll get solved quickly as it’s really butt ugly.

Cheers,

PS: I can’t see/replicate the issue using Devtools on Chrome desktop but on my iPhone it looks crappy on both safari and chrome.

Benjamin

OK so apparently the culprit was the use of Autoptimize Lazy Loading images (I didn’t exclude the header image from the lazy loading routine, which you can do with autoptimize… after excluding the image it’s working fine now).

Now it seems solved!

I guess it should be useful for those using autoptimize lazy loading and the sandwich menu…

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got it working 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.