Home Forums Support Raw Code

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Danielle

Hi. Changed to the GeneratePress theme and now a post that I have with special code in it isn’t working. [raw] [/raw] code was interspersed all over the post.

Any thoughts? I assume it was caused by the theme change. My husband gave me the code to create that post and it was working before. It’s something he may be able to investigate when he gets home from work, but I was hoping to get it fixed before that if possible… or at least have some information to work with in terms of how we can make it work in this theme.

Thanks!
    Danielle

Ender
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m not sure what’s in the code but the first thing to try is to test if the code works correctly with a twenty series WordPress theme.

Ender’s suggestion might be good as well πŸ™‚

Danielle

I’m already using the raw plug in. That’s how the code was working before. Unfortunately, now it isn’t working and it seems to coincide with the theme change. :/ It was working fine a week ago.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Does it work with a twenty series WordPress theme?

Danielle

Ahhhh we figured it out. I needed to add something to the header. Forgot that was there. It would have been erased with the theme change πŸ™‚ Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.