[Resolved] Random Code

Home Forums Support Random Code

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by David.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gary

Hi there,
    There is a random bit of code appearing on the top left of the Post pages on my website.
    According to Elementor Support this is what is causing the right hand side of my Posts to become unresponsive.
    Scroll to the bottom of the page where there are ads. Then slowly drag your pointer from the left side of the page towards the right over the ads and you will see that just over half way across the page becomes unresponsive. This is the same on the back side as well as the front side. I can not access widgets and anything else that’s there.
    I have tried the unplugging of plugins and it makes no difference.
    I have not the slightest idea what it is or how to get at it to remove it.
    Can you help?
    Thank you.

Gary

I managed to remove the random code caused by Yoest breadcrumb.

However, the right hand side of my Post pages remain unresponsive both front and backside and have been since before I added the breadcrumb.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

if you’re using Elementor for your posts then you would need to set the responsive controls within the editor. The theme doesn’t manage the content produced by Elementor.

Gary

Hi David,
    Thank you for your reply.
    The issue was being caused by the post template configuration now rectified.
    Thanks again.

Jeff

Can I ask you why you’re using Elementor and GP together? I thought they were substitutes for each so using both seems redundant. I know GP supports Elementor and even provides sites to use with Elementor and Beaver…I’m just trying to understand why someone would use both and then still have to mess with the design.

Gary

GP is a theme installed by a plugin, Elememtor is a web design application installed by a plugin. I need a design app to build my website the way I want it in a theme that supports it.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome Gary.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.