[Support request] QUIZLET Embebed

Home Forums Support [Support request] QUIZLET Embebed

Home Forums Support QUIZLET Embebed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    frederico

Hi,

First of all, I have been using your theme I am really happy with it.

We are a language school (called lisbon language café) and we have loads of embebed activies from QUIZLET (an online e-learning platform) on our website to decrease our bounce rate.

Everythings has been working fine for weeks/months. Each one of the activities have different study modes (flash cards, match, learn,…)

Link: https://lisbonlanguagecafe.pt/metodo-de-ensino/course-learn-portuguese-lisbon/

If you try the above link, you will see one of the activities (called animais/animals in portuguese) and the study mode by default is the MATCH). However, when we try to change the study mode (from MATCH to another one, it doesn’ work anymore).

I already tried those same activities directly on our quizlet and it works fine there, but when i try it (the same activity) on the website it doesn’t change the study mode.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.
    Frederico.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I’m not familiar with Quizlet, so I’m not sure why having it embedded on a website would break that functionality. Have you checked with their support team yet?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.