[Resolved] Quick switch to previous WP template without losing any customisation?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Quick switch to previous WP template without losing any customisation?

Home Forums Support Quick switch to previous WP template without losing any customisation?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by David.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Barbara

Hi,
    I need to quickly switch to my previous WP template (and maybe I’ll have to deactivate GP plugin too, not sure) just to see something that’s not visible now and would then switch back to GP. Can I lose any customisation and additional CSS I did while revamping my site with GeneratePress? I’m usding Sider template, did quite some menu customisation and added CSS.
    Thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the settings are stored within the Theme – so when you switch back to GP those settings will be restored.

Just out of precaution i would always suggest making a backup if you’re concerned that something may break.

Barbara

Thanks David, I did the switch and back to GP and everything stayed as it was. 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.