[Resolved] question about critical page errors.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] question about critical page errors.

Home Forums Support question about critical page errors.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    raul

Hello, I have been noticing for a few days now that when I load a page that doesn’t have a description, it doesn’t load right or doesn’t load at all. I noticed it in woocommerce in some of my products. After placing a description the products loads as usual. Also, other features act the same with no description, but worked fine with no description before. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you share a link to a page that has a description ? I had a nose around and all I found were broken

raul

Sure..

raul

Not to sure if your getting my message in the private information area?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

That URL also returns a critical error for me.
    Ask your host to enable debugging on server and get them to check the errors being reported – it may give you some insight as to what is going on.

In the meantime you may want to check for plugin conflicts by temporarily disabling other plugins.

Also – is this only happening with Directorist ? If so I would suggest opening a support topic with them too.

raul

Seems a little strange because once I add a description, it works. But I have contacted directorist regardless.

raul

Hello, I figured out the problem. It was coming from a setting in a plugin. thanks anyways.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear you found the solution.
    Out of interest what was the setting ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.