[Resolved] Product Layout on homepage and single product page.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Product Layout on homepage and single product page.

Home Forums Support Product Layout on homepage and single product page.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Syed

Hi,

I am trying to achieve layout similar to seller theme in theme library. I had exported demo content and tried within customizer to achive following two things.

1- The grid layout with 4 products in coloumn as in demo.
    2- Product page with image on left and description on right just as in demo.

currently on my site home page there is only one product per coloumn.
    and on product page product image is covering whole page width rather than product on left and description on right.

When i play with options in customizer the site achieves layout but when i save it goes back to problems i had discussed above.

Your help will be much appreciated.
    kind regards.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

It looks like there’s some sort of conflict going on with a caching plugin. Can you try turning it off for now to see if it resolves the issue?

Let me know 🙂

Syed

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your reply. I deactivated w3 cache plugin and it fixed the issue. I am not using site as ecommerce but affiliate (external products) site. Do you recommed different cache plugin or shall i change settings of w3 cache and seeif it works?

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

seems it requires a little configuration work for Woocommerce. Found this article here that may be of help:

https://www.webnots.com/how-to-make-woocommerce-work-with-w3-total-cache/

Syed

Thanks David,

Your help is much appreciated.

Kind regards.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad we could be of help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.