[Resolved] Product Columns Display on Shop Page note working

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Product Columns Display on Shop Page note working

Home Forums Support Product Columns Display on Shop Page note working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Taras

Hello,

I am having an issue displaying my products in columns/rows on my shop page: https://dacapomusic.ca/shop/

Even when I change the number of columns in Customize>Layout>Woocommerce, when I publish the changes, my products keep showing as a single column. Note: the do display in columns in the preview window, but not on the actual page after I click “Publish”.

Please help.

Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate conflicts from other plugins first?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Taras

Hi Leo,

I have like 15 plugins. Are you saying I should de-activate all of them at once and see if it makes a difference?

Just want to make sure I understood.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yes – disable all of them except WooCommerce and GP Premium.

Taras

Hi Leo,

Thanks for the tip – I did it and I found out which plugin was conflicting with the page layout – it was W3 Total Cache. Any advice as to how I can keep that plugin and have the page layout I want? Anything I could tweak?

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

try re-enabling the cache plugin. Theres a possibility the Cache just needed clearing.
    If it is still broken look in the Cache Plugin settings for options such as Combine CSS and/or Minimify CSS – try disabling them to see if they are the problem.

Taras

Hi David!

Thanks so much for your help. The Cache clearing itself did not resolve the problem, but then I went ahead and disabled “CSS minify settings” like you suggested – and it worked! That’s so awesome – you’re truly the master.

One last question before I mark this topic as resolved: I can still benefit from the cache plugin (i.e. have faster speed) even without the “minify” enabled, is that right?

Thanks again!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Personally I’m not a big fan of a caching plugin – we don’t use one in our site.

Here are our tips:
    https://generatepress.com/fastest-wordpress-theme/

I would recommend running your site through speed tests to see if the plugin is actually beneficial or not.

Taras

Hi Leo,

Thanks for your reply again. Actually, I do find W3 Total Cache to make a big difference in our site speed. Even now that I disabled “CSS Minify” but enabled some other features of this plugin, the site speed has increased. And yes, I do measure the speed using GT Metrix. I guess my question about whether I could still benefit from the plugin was more along the lines of: how much of the speed increase is due to the “CSS Minify” feature and how much is due to other features. But it seems the other features are also making a difference in speed, so I am happy with this.

Thanks again!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.