[Support request] Problems with page layout

Home Forums Support [Support request] Problems with page layout

Home Forums Support Problems with page layout

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chloe

Hi there

I am using GeneratePress to redesign my site as it was running very slow using the Theme that I had. I was also using Elementor, which also was really slowing it down. GeneratorPress seems to be good for what I need, the issue is that I can’t seem to configure it how I want too.

I want the homepage to be different to the other pages. I have tried to set up a layout in elements using the tutorials, but this does not seem to carry across to my homepage.

I have then tried using sections, but this isn’t working either. I would like to be able to have sections, but not full width and contained and have sidebar, but this doesn’t seem to work either.

I am really stuck and don’t really know where to start. Please can someone advise.

I can’t even change the margin around the container for the home page content, so the text is right up to the edge of the container.

Any help would be brilliant.

Many thanks

Chloe

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

first off – when using any Element eg. Layout – to apply this to your Home Page, select the Front Page Display location.

Lets see if that works first then we can talk about sections.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.