[Resolved] Problems with installing GP-Premium

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Problems with installing GP-Premium

Home Forums Support Problems with installing GP-Premium

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Kogni Kogni

Hi tom, I’ve wordpress reinstalled on the server completely. Last year we bought GP-Premium and it worked flawlessly. (Super, thanks!)
    But now it’s so that GP-Press shows me that no addons are available. I’ve uploaded the contents of the GP-Premium folder to /wp-content/themes/

because I get the following error message when I do it on the WordPress upload

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

The theme installation failed.

What should I do? How can I fix it? When I unpacked the GP-Premium folder and upload it in the theme directory via FTP, still nothing happens.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

GP Premium is a plugin, so you have to upload it as a plugin/upload it to the “plugins” folder in wp-content.

Hope this helps 🙂

Kogni Kogni

Oh no, how embarrassing …Yes, I had install it as a plugin previously. No idea why I wanted to install it as a theme now. Thank you, now everthing works great! 🙂

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad I could help 🙂

Jack

I don’t understand what’s going on. I installed GP PREMIUM as a plug-in as you said, but i can’t see it like a theme. What should I do? GP PREMIUM is a plugin or a theme?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Jack,

GP Premium is a plugin so it should be installed as plugin.

But GP theme also needs to be installed and activated for the plugin to work.

Let me know if this helps.

Tamhas

Aaaaaah

Francisco

Hi

I have an issue with my GP-Premium 1.6.2 that I recently installed it on my localhost using xampp. the problem is that, the plugin doesn´t work on my localhost, when i try to customize my site the tools don´t appears, I don´t now what i am doing wrong pliss help.

Francisco

it works dont now how, thanks …

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you figured out 🙂

Joseph Beatty

Well, Darned if i didn’t try to do this wrong myself.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Joseph,

Not sure if you are still having an issue but if you do then please open a new topic as this one is very old.

Thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with installing GP-Premium’ is closed to new replies.