[Support request] Problems with Elementor: Black Area when editing

Home Forums Support [Support request] Problems with Elementor: Black Area when editing

Home Forums Support Problems with Elementor: Black Area when editing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jorge

Hi,

I have a recent problem with elementor with the last update of GeneratePress.

When I edit a post in Elementor (not a page), I can see the left sidebar of Elementor, but the rest of the interface, has decreased, I can only see a 20% of the webpage and the rest is a black area. I attach the image.

https://of3lia.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Hi.jpg

I know that the problem is from GP Premium because I deactivate it and It works fine and the last update of GP in my website has been today.

Regards,

Jorge.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That’s strange. The last update has been out for awhile and we haven’t had this issue reported by other users.

Does the issue happen with Elementor and GP Premium as the only activated plugins?

Let me know 🙂

Jorge

Hi Leo,

First, thanks for you quick answer 🙂

I´ve just checked it. The same problem, It´s strange as you said.

I realise that when I deactivate Elementor Pro (not Elementor the Free plugin) the problem disapear as well, It seems a kind of incompatibility between GP Pro and Elementor Pro, but, I don´t know how to solve it.

Best Regards,

Jorge

Hi Leo Again,

I´ve been doing more test, and the problem also dissapear when I disable GP Hooks in the posts. I have two hooks enabled “After Entry Title” and “After Content”. In both I have this code:

<?php
    if (is_single()):
    echo do_shortcode(‘[elementor-template id=”4218″]’);
    endif;
    ?>

The elementor template includes a code in html of an advertisement of google Adsense. It seems to be a problem there, the thing is I don´t know if is a problem of Elementor, GP or Google Adsense hahaha.

I don´t know… Its strange.

Thanks again.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’m 99.9% sure that it is an Elementor problem.

Can you check with their support first?

GP hooks only add the content for you and don’t do anything else.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.