[Support request] PROBLEMAS CON EL MENU PRINCIPAL EN EL TEMA "MUSIC"

Home Forums Support [Support request] PROBLEMAS CON EL MENU PRINCIPAL EN EL TEMA "MUSIC"

Home Forums Support PROBLEMAS CON EL MENU PRINCIPAL EN EL TEMA "MUSIC"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Martín

Buenas tardes, Estoy con problemas para modificar el tamaño del menú y el logo. En la plantilla viene por defecto tildada la opción “Use Navigation as Header” en personalizar. Si esta opción está tildada, el tamaño del logo del menú no puede modificarse. Si destildo esa opción el logo desaparece y en otras ocasiones desaparece el menu tambien, y no tengo forma de volver a como estaba antes. Lo que quiero hacer es agrandar el logo y el menú. Si alguien me puede orientar seria muy bueno. Muchas Gracias

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Check out step #3 here:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/navigation-as-a-header/#basic

Lots of useful variations in the same article as well.

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Martín

Hi Leo, thanks for the answer. In Menu Item Height & Width option, the settings option does not appear. if click “Use Navigation as Header” the logo can´t change height and with, if not click “Use Navigation as Header”, logo disappears from menu. The settings in my customize panel are not the same as in the example.
    will it be a mistake? Sorry my english.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

You aren’t seeing the Menu Item Height/Width options in Customize > Layout > Primary Navigation?

If not, can you make sure the Spacing module is activated in “Appearance > GeneratePress”?

Let me know 🙂

Martín

Hi Tom, thanks for the answer. I activated the Space in appearance/generatepress. But can´t change settings. I also cannot change the size of the menu logo, the option does not appear if clicked “Use Navigation as Header”. if not click “Use Navigation as Header” logo and menu disappears.
    I don’t know what to do

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you provide a link to the Site so we can take a look?
    You can edit your original topic and use the Site URL field to share it privately.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.