[Support request] problema al activar GP-premium

Home Forums Support [Support request] problema al activar GP-premium

Home Forums Support problema al activar GP-premium

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    boris

I installed Generate Press and the GPPremium at https://corthorn.cl/1laboratorio/control3/ and the administrator only delivers this message
    “The site is experiencing technical difficulties, check the email inbox of the site administrator for instructions.”
    if I deactivate the GPpremium folder, the administrator returns
    I use the gp-premium-1.8.3 version

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Hmm that’s not offering a lot of info.

Have you tried disabling all plugins except GP Premium first?

boris

Yes, it’s a new installation, it only has GP-premium, the Generatepress theme, Elementor free version and FG Joomla to WordPress.
    the installation was in the following order, the theme (activated), gp-premium (activated), when installing the following plugins the error message appears. I went to cpanel to rename the gp-premium folder and I was able to continue but I need to use gp-premium, what can I do?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you check your error_log file on your server for any recent errors? It sounds like a PHP error is happening, but we’ll need to know what it is in order to fix the issue.

boris

great, [16-Jul-2019 17:35:15 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant WP_MEMORY_LIMIT already defined in /home/corthorn/public_html/1laboratory/control3/wp-config.php on line 93
    I modified the php.ini and it’s ready
    thank you!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

All working now? 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.