[Resolved] Problem with "Checkout" woocommerce

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Problem with "Checkout" woocommerce

Home Forums Support Problem with "Checkout" woocommerce

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Francisco

Hi i have an issue with the “checkout page” from woocommerce, it shows the following sentences:

Warning: Missing argument 1 for HealthCheck::getEcommerceInfo(), called in /home/webkonce/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-transbank/libwebpay/healthcheck.php on line 452 and defined in /home/webkonce/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-transbank/libwebpay/healthcheck.php on line 223

Catchable fatal error: Argument 3 passed to Elementor\Core\Files\CSS\Post::add_controls_stack_style_rules() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/webkonce/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/files/css/base.php on line 662 and defined in /home/webkonce/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/files/css/post.php on line 211

I try to fix it with my hosting and woocommerce-transbank support but didn´t work, someone has the same issue? please let me now, i try with several fix it but with no good results.

I am usig gp Premium 1.6.2

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Unfortunately it looks like the issues are coming directly from woocommerce-transbank and Elementor so you will have to check with their support.

We haven’t had this issues reported before.

I would recommend upgrading to the latest theme version 2.1.4 and premium plugin version 1.7.2 regardless if it helps with the issues or not 🙂

Francisco

Solve it =D

Francisco

thanks Leo, for your answer regards.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome 🙂

Glad you figured out!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.