[Resolved] Problem with adding page header video display .

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Problem with adding page header video display .

Home Forums Support Problem with adding page header video display .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Binu

Hi, I have selected video as my homepage header background.
    I tried various combinations of page header content settings to display video background to fit to the page. (I watched your recent video on page header template and am trying to follow the same for creating a video header) In fact, header video was working fine on my site till I migrated from version.1.31 to 1.42. I applied the same setting that had used in the earlier version,but it doesn’t seem to work perfect this time. While doing trial & error video showed up on Customizer,but it looked over size. On the front page also it looked over sized with about quarter of the top portion hidden by dark area. I tried different padding values but it didn’t yield the desired result! What could be wrong?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Can you link me to the site so I can take a look at what’s wrong with it?

Binu

Thanks for the quick reply. In fact, I am working on the local installation on the replica of my live site. As a practice I test everything on the local host before updating the live site. Anyway. I will try to create a page on my live site and and send it to you. In a short while.
    Binu

Binu

Hi Tom,
    I just created a test page on the live site and applied the settings there. It works fine! I will get back to with page link in case I come across any issue.
    Thanks a lot for this wonderful theme and your quick support.

God Bless.
    Binu

Binu

I forgot to mark it as resolved!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got it working! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.