[Support request] Private taxonomies in the theme??? Please remove for me.

Home Forums Support [Support request] Private taxonomies in the theme??? Please remove for me.

Home Forums Support Private taxonomies in the theme??? Please remove for me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James

As you can see on my website, the latest posts are displaying prominent words as categories, and it shouldnt be. I emailed Yoast as I have their premium plugin. This is their reply. Please help me fix, this is important and I cannot ignore this.

Thanks for getting back to us with more information.
    Prominent words in our plugin are created as private taxonomies. The problem is that the theme you are using is showing private taxonomies and it shouldn’t do that (as they’re for internal use only). Unfortunately, this is something we are unable to solve.

We’d recommend you reach out to the developers of your theme and bring this issue to their attention. They’ll be able to look further into this issue and find a solution.

Please, let us know if you have any other questions.

How would you rate my reply?
    Satisfaction Rating Icons

Thanks and regards,
    Rafael

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I am not sure if this is Theme related or the plugin you’re using to create that content.
    how are you creating the content where the private taxonomies are being displayed?

James

Hi,

The plugin is

“PW Grid/List Post Layout For Visual Composer”

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Those links are being generated by that plugin which is out of the Themes control.
    But to make sure there isn’t a seperate Theme issue, can you enable Tags for the Single Post in the Customizer > Layout > Blog – if they don’t appear on the Single Post then we can eliminate the Theme.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.