[Support request] Printing Without Sidebar Indentation

Home Forums Support [Support request] Printing Without Sidebar Indentation

Home Forums Support Printing Without Sidebar Indentation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stuart

Is it possible to have the content of a page or post print, and neither have the sidebars print nor have the printed pages indent for the sidebar? I prefer to have only the content of a page or post print the entire width of the page but I haven’t seen any print settings in the dashboard. Maybe I am missing something.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

if you just want the user to be able to print the post content you will need a plugin that will provide a shortcode you can add to your post content to create a print link – couple of plugins in the Repo are:

WP-Print
    Print-O-Matic

Stuart

I tried printing some pages and posts without the plugins and if I use Firefox, then it prints with the sidebar (which is what I don’t want). But if I use Edge or Brave, then it does not print with the sidebar or an indentation for it (which is what I do want). Any idea about how to force Firefox to not print the sidebar or indent for it? I did not see any setting in Firefox itself that could change this.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am not sure – i can’t see a config control for that in FF – have you checked with the plugin developer if they have any knowledge of it?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.